The putShare.com (hereinafter: "putShare.com") renders web hosting services for its users based on the following provisions.I. General Priovisions
(2) The files saved at putShare.com shall be treated confidentially. putShare.com does not have a search function which could help search through the putShare.com infrastructure. putShare.com does not open or view its users files; the files are neither catalogued nor listed in directories.
(3) The services offered by putShare.com are basically free of charge. However, putShare.com offers premium memberships which significantly increase the service capability and ease of use which are subject to costs.II. Upload Regulations
This list is not conclusive.
(2) putShare.com will block access to such contents immediately after obtaining knowledge thereof and will delete them after an examination phase of 14 days. Furthermore, it will delete files which are identical to previously deleted files.
(3) With regard to users who violate these upload regulations, putShare.com is entitled to terminate the contractual relationship without notice, to block the access of the respective users to its services and/or to delete accounts of such users including all contents.III. Free Use
(2) Users of the putShare.com infrastructure have the opportunity of registering so-called "Collector's Accounts". Free users can upgrade the functionality of the putShare.com services by means of those Collector's Accounts and can have all files which have been uploaded via this account displayed and managed.IV. Premium Membership
(2) putShare.com shall - for the duration of his/her premium membership - provide each user with a volume of at least 500 GB web space in which the user can save his/her own files. Automatic file deletions according to section III (1) sentence 3 do not take place for premium users. Furthermore, putShare.com offers its premium users the opportunity of downloading every day without a waiting period and at a maximum speed a data volume as indicated during acquisition of the membership.
(3) The run-time for new premium memberships begins as soon as the user has logged on in his/her membership area (Premium Account) for the first time, however at the latest 21 days after the membership has been established. Premium users are obligated not to reveal the user names and passwords which are communicated to them. A transmission of user names and passwords to third parties is prohibited. A businesslike resale of premium memberships is only permitted with the consent of putShare.com. putShare.com reserves the right to disable memberships which are used directly or indirectly by several persons or which have been resold in a businesslike manner without the consent of putShare.com. putShare.com will not compensate damages caused by users who give away their passwords to third parties and/or by hackers who steal personal data/passwords from users.
(4) putShare.com would only like to render its services to customers who have made a conscious choice of becoming a member. Therefore, premium memberships are not automatically prolonged but rather end with the expiration of the booked time period without a cancellation being necessary. However, putShare.com reminds its premium users via email of an upcoming expiration of premium memberships and offers users the opportunity of prolonging their membership.V. Payment
(2) Users who choose payment via the service provider PayPal will be transferred to an SSL encrypted website at which they can authorise the payment via an already existing PayPal account or via credit card. Afterwards PayPal will transfer the user back to the website of putShare.com. As soon as PayPal has confirmed the receipt of payment to putShare.com, putShare.com will indicate the user's access data in the browser and will send it to him/her via email. Direct payment via credit card without a PayPal account may temporarily be deactivated. In such a case, a PayPal account must be registered for the payment.
(3) To users who choose payment via their telephone bill by means of the PayByCall procedure putShare.com will display a website in which premium rate service telephone numbers for various countries and the respective charges per minute are indicated. In order to acquire a premium membership via the PayByCall procedure, the user will be required to keep the website displayed by putShare.com open, to then call the premium rate service telephone number valid for his/her country and to maintain the phone connection until it is automatically disconnected. After the telephone call has been concluded, putShare.com will display a new website on which the user shall be informed of the access data for his/her Premium Account. putShare.com explicitly points out that PayByCall is not available in all countries.
(4) To users who choose payment via bank transfer a website containing instructions for the payment procedure will be displayed by putShare.com. putShare.com explicitly points out that the email address at which the user is to be informed of the access data for his/her Premium Account must be indicated within the reference of a bank transfer . Bank fees relating to the bank transfer, in particular costs for foreign bank transfers, shall be borne by the user. putShare.com will activate the Premium Account only after receipt of the full membership fee in its bank account.
(5) putShare.com explicitly points out that it will immediately block premium memberships if the payments made for these memberships are back posted, if debit balances or credit card charges fall through or if payment service providers preventively back post a payment due to irregularities. putShare.com is not in a position to clarify the reasons for back postings and it will refer the user to his/her bank or the payment provider which he/she has selected in cases of such payment difficulties.VI. Availability; Data Security
(2) putShare.com strives to organise maintenance work as quickly as possible. putShare.com will limit the access to its service temporarily only in the event that the security or the functional capability of the network operations requires it imperatively. Should such limitations become necessary (for instance in order to defend against hacker attacks), putShare.com will immediately inform its users about the background of this limitation. Should it be foreseeable that downtimes for maintenance or software updates take longer than three hours, putShare.com will inform its users of this at least three days before executing the respective work.VII. putShare.com Points
(2) putShare.com Points which have been collected at putShare.com can be exchanged for a Premium Account or a bonus which putShare.com presents on the subpage "Rewards". Cash payment of the putShare.com Points value is excluded. putShare.com Points, the Premium Accounts established with putShare.com Points and the claims for delivery of bonuses are not transferable to third parties.
(2) Should a term of the contract or a provision of the General Terms and Conditions be or become entirely or partially ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the rest of the contract or the General Terms and Conditions. In lieu of the invalid condition such valid provision shall be incorporated as shall best approximate the actual purpose of the stipulated condition. The same shall also apply should any omission in the agreement become apparent.Vršac, Jun. 2009
Each user is responsible for the files they upload, putShare takes no responsibility in that matter. At violation of our Conditions of use, we are authorized to block your access and delete your files. If you write programs aiming to violate our Conditions of Use, you will be prosecuted and made liable for your own actions and any losses occurred.